- automatic visualization of pathways
- interactive graphical exploration
- visualization in the context of subcellular localization
- visualization of regulatory elements
- calculation of pathways from single interactions and reactions
- pathway data from specialized data sources
- pathway data that is extracted from scientific texts
- easy integration of proprietary data
- extensive search options (e.g. pathway browsing)
- filtering options (e.g. filter for disease related pathways)
The Pathway Viewer visualizes data from different sources that contains information about whole pathways or single interactions attributed to defined pathways. More and more pathways are calculated from interactions described in scientific articles and identified by the Metalife's text extraction procedure. The easy integration of proprietary data into the metalife knowledge base allows to compare pathways and interactions generated from experiments and analyze them in conjunction with the worldwide knowledge.
The user may browse the pathways with respect to particular functions and processes through the hierarchical classification system. Additional filters enable the user to specify the query further and to search selectively (e.g. for disease related pathways).
Order installation of of Pathway Viewer!
Metalife offers installation of local copy of its products upon licensing. Ordering a local copy benefits private users with the following extra advantages:
- Data security ensured by the management of all analyses and sources locally in your organization's secured network.
- Impossibility of competitor companies to track down your searches in public resources and reveal your interests.
- Custom development of project specific GUI features, new functionalities, DB sources.
- Completely new decisions implementation upon request.